2022 Annual and Play cards go on sale Monday, December 3rd. The 2022 rate sheet and application are linked on the Chelsea home page and are printable for your convenience. Hard copies will also be available in the pro shop.
- Sanding Divots – We see many golfers are sanding their divots and we appreciate the effort! We ask that you DO NOT sand divots on the tee boxes however, as the maintenance crew will be sanding AND seeding the tee box divots and if golfers sand the tee box divots the seeding will not be as effective.
- Cart Traffic Control this Season – The most detrimental thing to the course’s conditions in the coming months is cart traffic. WE need to work together to minimize wear patterns as play enters and exits the golf holes. The key to this is dispersing cart traffic throughout the entire golf hole as much as possible.
Here is how you can help preserve our conditions.
- Strictly follow the 90-degree cart path rule. What this means is that you stay on the cart path after your tee shot until you are 90 degrees to your ball, then you drive to your ball. After your final shot onto the green again drive 90 degrees to the cart path, do not continue up the fairway and exit as close as you can to the green. 2. Do not enter the turf as the soonest possible entry point, follow the 90-degree rule.
- If you see wear patterns starting to develop do not drive through the thinning area, look for an alternative entry/exit.
- Course Painting will every 3 to 4 weeks. The paint is not just for aesthetics, also included with the paint are nutrients for the turf. The paint itself also keeps the turf warmer and helps keep it more resilient to cart traffic. In order to get the paint down and allow drying time we will delay tee times on painting days by one hour. The following days have been scheduled for painting: 12-13 and 12-15.
- Monday, November 13th the last tee time will be 1:30 in order to allow course maintenance time to apply control agents.
- Credit Books Expire on December 31, 2021!! Take advantage of our Annual Holiday Sale December 9 – 15. Special orders placed before 12-15 that do not arrive before 12-31 will have credit book monies held until the product arrives.
- The Driving Range tee will be on the artificial turf for two weeks beginning Monday December 22 to allow the natural turf to regenerate.