The SaddleBrooke Ranch Pickleball Club is the largest sports activity here at the “Ranch”. Pickleball is the fastest growing sport for seniors in America and as such, residents enjoy the benefits of great exercise, competition, and numerous friendships developed through the sport.
By joining the SaddleBrooke Ranch Pickleball Club you are welcome to participate in coaching sessions for new players, play either non-competitive or competitive play aka “round robins” and tournaments with other Pickleball Clubs.
What you can expect by joining the SBR Pickleball Club:
- A playing program for all skill levels covering beginners, novice, intermediate and advanced players including men’s doubles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles format. (time)
- Be the voice of pickleball to and with Robson management (voice)
- Promote the game of pickleball to SaddleBrooke Ranch residents and guests (recruit)
- Programs to enhance pickleball safety, skills and knowledge for all levels and
combinations of play (develop)
- Encourage social camaraderie off courts – as well as on courts (socialize)
- Play and skills development outside SBR (compete)
- USAPA sanctioned tournaments (host)
- Build an SBR pickleball brand internally and externally via the club logo and colors on apparel and accessories (promote)